One-Time Civil Celebrant
PETITION TO PERFORM ONE-TIME CIVIL MARRIAGE CEREMONY*
*If PDF is not fillable when opened in browser, please download and use Adobe Reader, Adobe Acrobat or other PDF program to complete the form before printing. These forms are also available on a public workstation in the Clerk’s Office for completion and printing.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Must never have been convicted of a felony.
- Must execute a $500.00 bond without surety. Due after the Court authorizes the petition.
- Must reside in the 26th Judicial Circuit
- Includes Clarke, Frederick, Harrisonburg, Page, Rockingham, Shenandoah, Warren and Winchester
- The petition and cover sheet must be typed. Form is available in our office for completion and printing. If printing at home, please print each page separately, do not print double-sided.
- Bring a valid photo ID with you.
- There is a $61.00 filing fee payable at the time of filing the petition. We accept cash, checks, money orders and credit cards. All credit card transactions will include a 4% surcharge.