Report a Concern

General Questions and Concerns

For general questions and concerns, please contact:

Rockingham County Administration Center

Phone: (540) 564-3000
Submit Request

Your request will be forwarded to the appropriate department and will be addressed during normal business hours.

Please do not use this for emergency situations. If you have a concern regarding possible abuse or concern about someone’s welfare that may require Social Services involvement, please contact Social Services between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. during the work week at 540-574-5100 or use the 24 hour hotline at 1-800-552-7096.  If you have an emergency, please call 911

Website Questions and Concerns

For questions and concerns related to the Rockingham County website, please contact:

Information Technology Help Desk

Phone: (540) 564-3100
Submit Request