News Flash Home
The original item was published from 3/19/2020 11:07:38 AM to 1/1/2021 12:00:11 AM.

News Flash

Public Works

Posted on: March 19, 2020

[ARCHIVED] Public Works Announces procedures for Submitting Applications

Forms are located in Entrance C vestibule - County Administration Center  

Service Applications & Forms Online

 For anyone in need of the following forms:

  • Water & Sewer Service Application (existing home)
  • Water & Sewer New Connection Application (new construction)
  • Hydrant Meter Application (Please call for appointment)
  • Landlord Credit Application (for Landlords with rentals)
  • Availability Letters for delaying connection fees for new construction
  • (Email request to

 Once forms are completed, place in envelope with deposit or fees (if applicable) and slide between glass doors (fees payable to Rockingham County by check or cash only).  A receipt will be mailed to the address provided on the application.

Please call 540-574-3517 for assistance.

Facebook Twitter Email