OF THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY OF ROCKINGHAM COUNTY, VIRGINIA ON WEDNESDAY, MAY 13, 2020, AT 8:30 A.M.
IN THE BOARD OF SUPERVISORS MEETING ROOM, LOCATED IN THE COUNTY ADMINISTRATION BUILDING, AT 20 EAST GAY STREET, HARRISONBURG, VIRGINIA
Notice is hereby provided that the Economic Development Authority of Rockingham County, Virginia (formerly known as the Industrial Development Authority of Rockingham County, Virginia), shall convene on Wednesday morning, May 13, 2020, at 8:30 a.m. in the Board of Supervisors meeting room, in the County Administration Building at 20 East Gay Street, Harrisonburg, Virginia. All members of the public and press are invited to attend.
Meeting will be held using Zoom. Information and instructions on joining the Zoom meeting will be posted here prior to the meeting.
1. Call to order
2. Approve Minutes of last meeting of the EDA (held on December 11, 2019)
3. Public Hearing Whitehall Senior Living, LLC Bond Issuance not to exceed $21,000,000
Notice of Public Hearing - Whitehall Senior Living
4. Technology Zone Economic Development Policy Update
5. Old Business (if any); New Business (if any)
6. Approve outstanding invoices, if any, and members’ per diem attendance fees